dinsdag 14 augustus 2018

My Current Skill Set

Good day,

So I was asked to put <insert title here> on this blog, well without further delay, here you go: enjoy reading about me bragging about myself!

- Experience with software such as: After effects, Adobe Premier Pro, LMNS, Garage Band, Photoshop, Sony Vegas, OBS Studio and a couple others.

- Experience with hardware such as: various camera's, boom mics, recorders, lighting, green screen, tripods and other relevant hardware.

- Experience with: story-boarding, working with actors, script writing, directing, working under pressure and presenting (pitching).

All my work can be found in my socials tab on the right side, you can find my YouTube channel and Twitch channel among others.

I hope this has informed everyone enough about me! you now might know me better then myself.

Good night,

Luc

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten